It’s registration time again and it is very important that we get everybody registered, deadline is April 10th.
Here are the steps for registering. The same instructions apply to rookies and returning players:
1. Go to website: www.portailrugbyquebec.com
2. Follow the instructions to register for a new account. You can chose to take a photo or upload one by clicking the small upload icon.
3. Click “Add Player” and enter your information.
4. Click the big blue “Subscribe to a club for season 2015” button and fill out the personal and medical forms. Here is some information you will need for this:
– Set aside 15-20 mins to complete the online registration
– Follow the message bubbles to help you navigate the registration process
– Your club is the Montreal Irish
– You are registering as a Senior Player ($158) 50$ back if you prove full time enrollment as a student.
– Your medical information will be passed on to our athletic therapists, Amanda and Monica, who will be taking care of us this season 🙂
Remember, you can’t save your progress within the steps, and the system will log you out if you take too long.
The FRQ have added a $23 “Frais d’arbitrage”/reffing costs. Since the Irish had already accounted for that in our club fees, we will make it up to you somehow. Also very important students can get $50 back if they send me proof of full-time enrollment. As senior player the cost will amount to $367. Let’s get this done ASAP If you have any questions contact your team VP.