Here are the steps for registering.
For new players enquiring about joining the Club please email email@example.com
For parents looking for information about the mini’s program please see minis Sainte-Julie or Verdun section of our website.
1. Go to website: www.portailrugbyquebec.com
2. Follow the instructions to register for a new account. You can chose to take a photo or upload one by clicking the small upload icon.
3. Click “Add Player” and enter your information.
4. Click the big blue “Subscribe to a club for season 2015″ button and fill out the personal and medical forms. Here is some information you will need for this:
– Set aside 15-20 minutes to complete the online registration
– Follow the message bubbles to help you navigate the registration process
– Your club is the Montreal Irish
– Select your appropriate registration group (senior, student or min)
– Fill out the medical forms.
Remember, you can’t save your progress within the steps, and the system will log you out if you take too long.